We try to dedicate at least 1 day a week for the probono shooting of foster and rescue dogs in hope of helping them find forever homes.
We would love to shoot more rescue dogs and expand our reach to help more rescue groups and foster organizations. But being an independent photo studio can make it a struggle to make ends meet at times. Honestly, the number one thing holding us back from photographing more rescue animals are those pesky distractions that keep the lights on.
Ways you can help us fund our more important work
- Help potential clients find us online!
- Commission a dog portrait!
- Order photo dog art from K9RT.com.
- Purchase dog themed swag from our online merch store.
- ^ 20% of Puptrait sales from here benefit Bella’s Bully Buddies, a 501c3 nonprofit dog rescue and foster group.
What do you think?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Thanks for your feedback!