The year end is quickly approaching and with it, our yearly holiday rush. To complicate things further, COVID-19 infection rates appear to be currently on the rise across the country. As a result our cutoff deadlines for orders are anticipated to be much earlier than in recent years.
Deadlines for Guaranteed 2020 Christmas Delivery
Please Allow Time for Production When Booking Session
A minimum of 1 week is required to complete edits, post processing, and proofing for most pet portrait commissions. Please account for this time when reviewing the order deadlines listed below to avoid any rush production or delivery fees.
- Standard Ground Delivery – Friday, December 11th
- With Expedited Delivery Charges – Wednesday, December 16th
- Standard Ground Delivery – Wednesday, December 2nd
- With Expedited Delivery Charges – Monday, December 7th
Rush Production & Shipping Rates
- Rush Production (2-6 Day Turnaround of Edits & Proofs): + 25% print cost
- Overnight Production (24 Hour Turnaround of Edits & Proofs): + 50% print cost
- Rush & Overnight Shipping: Market Rate +5%
Scheduled Puptrait Studio Closures
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 26th
- Christmas Eve – Thursday, December 24th
- Christmas Day – Friday, December 25th
- New Years Eve – Thursday, December 31st
- New Years Day – Friday, January 1st
COVID-19 Policy Updates
Baltimore City is currently under a Modified Phase 1 order. This order limits the number of individuals allowed in our studio at the same time and requires mask use inside and outside at all times — which clearly includes when entering our building and during pet portrait sessions.
As these restrictions are likely to tighten soon, we are limiting our booking calendar to dates within two weeks of booking.
Please Reschedule if Symptomatic
We please ask that any clients exhibiting symptoms (fever, chills, cough, body aches, muscle pain, shortness of breath, abdominal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste and / or smell, soreness of toes and / or feet, or sore throat) please reschedule until they are no longer contagious. To help encourage this policy, we are waiving all rescheduling fees until the pandemic emergency is over.
Session Availability is Currently Limited
To help ensure that we are working within a safe and sterile environment we are currently not accepting in-home or on location shoots. And, we are allowing only 1 dog and 1 human guest per session.
And, to help ensure that we allow ample time for cleaning and sterilization, we are only booking 1 studio portrait session per day.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate these uncertain times.
Questions? Call 443.604.0711 12pm and 10pm
We are sorry this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve?